In our most recent time in class we have been given an assignment to create our own opening credits to however we would like. The main goal of this assignment is to become more experienced and better at working with Adobe, the editing software. As we will be doing our big 8-week project with Adobe. We have only used adobe one other time in class for the 8 frame film project but I am sure I am now more fluent with using it. In class we specifically learned how to do things needed to make opening credits, such as add images and edit them correctly. As well as making text, and giving them transitions to fit the effect we want our credits to give. And simply, becoming more familiar with it in all aspects. I chose to do and ocean/surfer theme of a documentary opening, followed with the song "Could Be Loved" by Bob Marley.
Critical Reflection Project #2 Moving on, the third Critical Reflection project I did a power point, going into further detail on my points. After I created the Power point I added a voice over of me going through the presentation, as if I was presenting it. The question that I did it on was " How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?". First I will attach my original answer to this post and then my project. Our movie “Lost” is a coming-of-age movie, with two girl main characters . The story line is about these two girls who are inseparable best friends who have live d their whole li ves together. Until one day they got into a tragic car accident, causing one of the girls, B lair to lose her life. The other character Riley is forced to navigate her life now without her best friend and it follows her th rough that journey. Our film is a very typical coming of age that fol...
Final Project This is the reveal of our final project! It has been a long 8 weeks, and my group and I have learned so much throughout it. This is the end product of "Lost", created by Ella Walker, Hallie Renner, and Kate Kempton. Project:
Week 5 Post 1 Welcome back to my blog, this first post going into week 5 is about the roles that each person in our 3 person group has. The group includes me and my two friends Hallie, and Kate. We have to take on all the roles needed to create a short film. The first roles mentioned are the two main characters Blair and Riley. Kate will be playing Blair, the friends that dies in the car accident. And Riley will be played by me, Ella. So we will be the ones in videos acting. And as Riley I will be doing the voice overs as well. There is also a voiceover for blairs mom in the phone call, for that voice we will do Hallie, because her voice hasn't really been heard or recognized yet. Those are the only in-film roles that t...
Comments
Post a Comment